Knittin' A Bit

Isn't it more fun to go shopping for supplies? Don't feel bad because you didn't finish that row of purl stitches, just move on, and find another project to leave half-finished, such as decoupage. Craft slackers of the world unite!

Friday, May 19, 2006

The rain has made the dying flowers look sad

Margarita Friday has finally arrived. Unfortunately, there will be no margaritas for me this weekend, but that is another story with which I shall not bore my dear nonexistant readers. How do bloggers keep up this process? I find my life to be so boring and have no idea why anyone would want to read my musings or thoughts or what I do during the day. I mean how lame would it be to have a life so boring that you think that what I think is interesting and fascinating (don't mean to offend). If anyone out there is blog world is actually reading this crappy new blog, please comment to me on why you blog or why you read other people's blog. The whole process seems completely narcissistic to me.

P.S. I purled a row. That's right 1 (one) row last night. And that was the first row in a few days. This scarf had better be awesome when I am done with it. Maybe I'll try to the knit the shit out of this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home